AFADWU MembershipThe Agricultural Food and Allied Democratic Workers Union (AFADWU) is an association of employees whose principal purpose
is to regulate relations between employees and employers, including any employers’ organisations.
It is registered with the Department of Labour in terms of the Labour Relations Act No 66 of 1995 as amended.
Please note that any collected identifying information will be encrypted and stored in a password protected electronic format, thus you can rest assured that your identifying information will be securely stored
Benefits of being an AFADWU member
- Get Legal Advice instantly
- Have a voice that represents your rights
- Access the greater benefits of collective bargaining
- Be informed on latest developments in your work area
- Enjoy the platform of expressing yourself in the workplace
- Receive expert support from AFADWU’s collaboration and advocacy efforts
- Get involved in the work that matters to your profession
- Gain sense of security, participation and belonging
- Representation in the work place